Monday, March 22, 2010

Home??

We may be getting our dream home! We went house hunting again today and saw a whole bunch of houses. We were getting discouraged though because the first 4-5 we really didn't like. Then we saw one we finally liked a lot, but it's just slightly farther away than what we're comfortable with. So then we had just one house left to visit but I wasn't feeling it at all because it didn't have any pictures or anything since it was just listed today. But it sounded nice. But I totally didn't expect it to be the one...Well, it is THE ONE! I knew it after just a few moments in the house. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1800 sq ft, the backyard has a view of a park with a playground! And that playground is a super short walk away! I LOVVVE the kitchen. I felt so comfortable in it. One of the bedrooms is downstairs so it's perfect for guests (or a office, but I doubt we'd use it as one) and the other two share a jack and jill bathroom which I think is awesome! The master has everything you could want in one plus a great view. Not to mention the whole thing has so much character and the layout is so different and fun!

So we fell in love...but then I got so scared of not getting it. There is so much competition right now, it's horrible. So we put a offer in for over the asking price. Well, to my surprise, they gave us a counter offer!! Which was the same price we offered but just asked for a certain way they want closing to go. So we accepted that and sent it back and now just waiting to hear if it is officially accepted!! We are standing on freakin pins and needles here waiting to find out if we got it or not....please, please, please say we got it! I want this house!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! I will be crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete