Thursday, March 25, 2010

We......

GOT THE HOUSE!!!! :D :D

We're so excited!!! We close in roughly 30 days, don't have the official day yet. I can't believe it...We still have to go through with the appraisal and home inspection to make sure nothing is wrong with the house. But it looks in tip top shape so we are hopeful everything checks out ok.

On a side note, I'm also feeling very nervous and anxious. This is SUCH a big commitment. And we are moving to a new town. And Sean will be underway during the move! Not only that, but he will most likely be gone the first 2-3 weeks we live there so I will be all alone :( Oh well, I'll live and Max will keep me busy. Plus we will be closer to our families so I can go home often. And we will be in our very own home that I love!!

So, here we go. Once we get the official closing date, we will give our housing office our 30 day notice and hire a moving company. And get the home inspection done. And then wait to get our keys!

No comments:

Post a Comment